Cupid’s Corporate Challenge:
it's the most fun you can have with work colleagues!
Is your business looking to make a real difference in your local community? You can support a reputable and worthwhile charity by partnering with the Children’s Tumour Foundation to #ConquerNF…. and have fun while doing it!
Join the Cupid’s Undie Run Corporate Challenge to compete for team recognition in our corporate awards and raise your corporate visibility. Register a team, choose a theme, dress up and experience a team bonding opportunity like never before!
What better way to bond with your team-mates than by stripping down, showing up and enjoying a "brief" run to support the 1 in 2,500 people living with this common, but relatively unknown disorder in Australia.
- Promote the health and wellbeing of employees
- Raise the profile of your organisation within the community
- Compete for our Corporate Team Awards
- Fundraise to support the Children's Tumour Foundation
- Make a real difference in the lives of those living with NF.
If you would like to learn more about our Corporate Challenge and join the fight to conquer NF, please download the flyer or contact Rachel.Skelton@ctf.org.au.
DOWNLOAD OUR FLYER
We can create team packages that meet your needs.