Cupid's Undie Run Waiver and Release:
I acknowledge that participating in Cupid's Undie Run is a potentially hazardous activity.
I will not enter and participate unless I am medically able and properly trained.
I assume all risks from participating in this event and its related activities, including but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, effects of the weather, traffic and the other conditions of the road; all such risks being known and appreciated by me.
Having read this waiver and release and knowing these facts and in consideration of your accepting my entry fee and participation, I, for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, waive and release Cupid Charities, Cupid's Undie Run, Cupid’s Undie Run Australia, NF Australia Limited, Children’s Tumour Foundation of Australia (CTF), and all owners, operators and/or directors thereof, race officials, individual runners, volunteers, event sponsors and all others, including all of the respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, principals, directors, agents, officers, employees and contractors of any of the foregoing, of and from all claims, damages, liabilities or cause of action of any kind arising out of my participation in this event or its related activities which I or my successors, assigns or heirs may have now or in the future against any of them.
I grant permission to all the foregoing to use any photography, motion pictures, recordings or any other record of this event for any lawful purpose including the use of my name, likeness, picture, and/or voice.
Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
In the event that Cupid's Undie Run is canceled as a result of Government-issued directives or from governing bodies outside of CTF control, a refund will not be issued.
COVID-19 SAFE TERMS & CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT: Due to COVID-19, additional terms and conditions now apply to all Children’s Tumour Foundation (CTF) and Cupid's Undie Run events, including virtual fundraising campaigns.
Please read the following terms and conditions, which are in addition to the regular Terms and Conditions, prior to registering for the Cupid's Undie Run.
REGISTERING FOR THE CUPID'S UNDIES RUN
To register, you must provide the following contact details for everyone participating:
Full name, mobile number and residential address.
Please note the following:
- Contact details will be securely stored by the CTF for 365 days;
- Participants agree that all contact information will be available to public health officers upon request;
- The CTF will not share contact information with any third party other than the relevant health authority;
- No paper tickets will be printed at any time, and
- Registration confirmation and a fundraising page will be issued digitally by email to the registrant only.
PARTICIPATING IN THE CUPID'S UNDIE RUN
- The registered participant is responsible for creating a COVID-safe challenge and ensuring it meets the safety requirements outlined by their State Government (Information pertaining to Restrictions and COVID-safe planning is available here.
- The participant agrees that they have read all COVID-safe information associated with their home state and confirms that they elected a “challenge” that meets the Government’s COVID-safe guidelines and accepts all responsibility for their fundraising efforts on behalf of the CTF.
- If a participant is sick or has been overseas or interstate where lockdown restrictions are being enforced, anytime in the previous fortnight, they must not complete their challenge in a public space but can do so from their own home or place of quarantine.
- Participants must adhere to the social distancing restrictions and health protocols applicable to their state.
- If participants do not comply with these protocols or authorised requests, they will not be approved or endorsed by the CTF to participate in the Cupid's Undie Run campaign.
- Patrons acknowledge that while the CTF has taken all reasonable health and safety precautions to keep the participants and community safe, participants will complete their self-elected challenge at their own risk without recourse to claim against the CTF regarding health outcomes.
By submitting this form, you agree to the terms outlined in the waiver above. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.