Cupid’s Undie Run is turning 10 and you’re invited to the party!
Cupid’s Undie Run is a ‘brief’ fun run – only 1.5 km long, followed by a party! Be brave, dress up fancy or strip down to your undies, and share the love for those with Neurofibromatosis (NF). #celebratedifference
From the Glenorchy Rowing Club
Allow time to check-in from 9AM, grab yourself some more Cupid’s gear, and enjoy the Cupid atmosphere.
10AM – join our local Cupid's for a warm-up and then let’s get this party started. Fast runners at the front, 'strollers' at the back please!
Cupid's is not a race..it's more like a rally to raise awareness of NF. Plus, we’re going to all this effort to dress up and be noticed! So wave, say hi, tell people why you are running and share the love for people with NF.
- Look out for our Cupid’s marshals in their Cupid's red tee and cap, and hi-vis vest.
- Follow the red arrows as we meander our way through Montrose Foreshore Community Park and back.
- We'll send you the map closer to the day of the run so make sure you register your mobile and email and follow us at @cupidsundierunoz
Run Finish aka Party:
- Look out for Cupid's red balloons outside our after-run party at the Glenorchy Rowing Club where we’ll celebrate the completion of our 1.5 km Cupid’s Undie Run!
- Check-in, grab your free drink and food, partake in some undie-inspired games, and find out if you win our most coveted award...HOBART'S BEST DRESSED CUPID!!!!
- Don’t forget to share some photos throughout the day. Blow a big kiss, show off your outfit and tag us @cupidsundierunoz @ctfaustralia #cupidsundierunoz
Tickets include a FREE pair of Cupid's Undies, plus a drink and food on arrival at the after-party.
Win the title of top early bird fundraiser!!!!
There is some crazy fundraising that takes place for some crazy-good prizes, both in the lead-up to Cupids and on the day.
The early bird catches the worm, and you could win the title of Top Early Bird Fundraiser with a Nintendo Prize Pack WORTH $1000!!! Thanks to our fabulous loyal Prize Partner Harvey Norman. Just be the highest individual fundraiser at midnight on Friday 10 December 2021.
You’ll be helping to raise money for the Children’s Tumour Foundation to support the 10,000 children and adults with Neurofibromatosis and their families, as well as fund vital research into new treatments.
What should I wear?
Cupid's Undie Run is about being brave, like those that live every day with NF. Tickets come with a FREE pair of Cupid’s favourite undies - but stock is limited so be quick!
Want to get the whole Cupid’s look? Get the ‘Super Cupid’ tix and deck yourself out in undies, tee, cap and socks plus P&H for 30% OFF RRP (valued at more than $100).
DON’T LIVE NEAR A RUN? Never fear – Cupid is here! You can create your own DIY Cupid’s Undie Run and invite family and friends to join you.
EARLY BIRD ON SALE NOW UNTIL 10 dec
Get 15% off our General Admission, '4 Mates Rate', ‘Super Cupid’, 'BYO Undies' & 'Corporate Teams' tickets.
So, grab your friends, grab your undies, and join us for the most fun you can have with your undies on.
COVID Safety Plan
The health and safety of our participants, volunteers and staff remain our priority. We will have hand-sanitiser available at check-in to the event and follow a COVID-19 Safety Plan in compliance with TAS Govt Guidelines. If rules change, we will update this event page as soon as possible and email you also the week prior to the run with the guidelines that apply on the day.
Got some questions?
We’ve been living in some uncertain times so if you have some questions about Cupids, we’ve got you covered. Head over to our Cupid’s FAQ or contact us below.
Email UsCall Us
Early Bird General Admission - 15% OFF
Early Bird ‘Super Cupid’ - XTRA 30% OFF
Early Bird BYO Undies - 15% OFF
Early Bird ‘4 Mates Rate’ - XTRA 10% OFF
Early Bird ‘Corporate Team’ - 15% OFF