Cupid’s Undie Run is turning 10 and you’re invited to the party!
Cupid’s Undie Run is a ‘brief’ fun run – only 1.5 km long, followed by a party! Be brave, dress up fancy or strip down to your undies, and share the love for those with Neurofibromatosis (NF). #celebratedifference
From Treasury Gardens to Bar Deluxe Fed Square
Allow time to check-in from 9AM, grab yourself some more Cupid’s gear, and enjoy the Cupid atmosphere.
10AM – join our Ambassadors for a warm-up and then let’s get this party started. Fast runners at the front, 'strollers' at the back please!
Cupid's is not a race..it's more like a rally to raise awareness of NF. Plus, we’re going to all this effort to dress up and be noticed! So wave, say hi, tell people why you are running and share the love for people with NF.
- Look out for our Cupid’s marshals in their Cupid's red tee and cap, and hi-vis vest.
- Follow the red arrows as we meander our way down Flinders Street and around Treasury Gardens.
- We'll send you the map closer to the day of the run so make sure you register your mobile and email and follow us at @cupidsundierunoz
Run Finish aka Party:
- Look out for Cupid's red flags where we’ll celebrate the completion of our 1.5 km Cupid’s Undie Run!
- Our after-party venue is the Hop Bar & Garden at Beer Deluxe Fed Square
- Check-in, grab your free drink and food, partake in some undie-inspired games, and find out if you win our most coveted award...MELBOURNE'S BEST DRESSED CUPID!!!!
- Don’t forget to share some photos throughout the day. Blow a big kiss, show off your outfit and tag us @cupidsundierunoz @ctfaustralia #cupidsundierunoz
Tickets include a FREE pair of Cupid's favourite undies, plus a drink and food on arrival after the run.
Win the title of top early bird fundraiser!!!!
There is some crazy fundraising that takes place for some crazy-good prizes, both in the lead-up to Cupids and on the day.
The early bird catches the worm, and you could win the title of Top Early Bird Fundraiser and a Nintendo Prize Pack worth $1000 from our loyal Prize Partner Harvey Norman. Just be the highest individual fundraiser at midnight on Friday 10 December 2021...it is our 10th birthday after all!
You’ll be helping to raise money for the Children’s Tumour Foundation to support the 10,000 children and adults with Neurofibromatosis and their families, as well as fund vital research into new treatments.
What should I wear?
Tickets come with a FREE pair of our Cupid’s Undies - but stock is limited so be quick!
Want to get the whole Cupid’s look? Get the ‘Super Cupid’ tix and deck yourself out in undies, tee, cap and socks plus P&H for 30% OFF RRP (valued at more than $100).
DON’T LIVE NEAR A RUN? Never fear – Cupid is here! You can create your own DIY Cupid’s Undie Run and invite family and friends to join you.
EARLY BIRD ON SALE NOW UNTIL 10 dec
Get 15% off our General Admission, '4 Mates Rate', ‘Super Cupid’, 'BYO Undies' & 'Corporate Teams' tickets.
So, grab your friends, grab your undies, and join us for the most fun you can have with your undies on.
COVID Safety Plan
The health and safety of our participants, volunteers and staff remain our priority. We will have hand-sanitiser available at check-in to the event. Our venue currently requires patrons to be double vaccinated for COVID-19 and you must show your digital vaccination certificate on entry. If this rule changes, we will update this event page as soon as possible and email you also the week prior to the run with the guidelines that apply on the day.
Got some questions?
We’ve been living in some uncertain times so if you have some questions about Cupids, we’ve got you covered. Head over to our Cupid’s FAQ or contact us below.
Email UsCall Us
Early Bird General Admission - 15% OFF
Early Bird ‘Super Cupid’ - XTRA 30% OFF
Early Bird ‘4 Mates Rate’ - XTRA 10% OFF
Early Bird BYO Undies - 15% OFF
Early Bird ‘Corporate Team’ - 15% OFF