January 7, 2015
Do you REAAAALLY want to be part of Cupid’s but still aren’t sure about the undie running? Become a Cupid’s volunteer instead!
We understand that stripping down to your undies isn’t for everyone. As a volunteer you’ll be able to be part of an exciting event, support a great cause on Valentine’s Day, and still keep your clothes on!
We’re looking for enthusiastic volunteers to assist us on race day with set up and pack down, event registration, managing the cloak room, course marshalling, merchandise hand outs + more!
Volunteers must be:
1. Over 18 years old
2. Available all day
3. Be able to make their own way to and from the venue.
WHY VOLUNTEER FOR CUPID’S?
– The Work Experience – Looks great on your CV!
– The People – Meet other students and volunteers
– The Great Views – Prime locations in each city + people in various forms of undie-inspired fancy dress
– The Free Stuff – Free entry to the event, free t-shirt + other cool merch
– The Fuzzy Feeling – It’s a charity event, so you’ll be having tons of fun while supporting a great cause.
Interested? Sign up HERE.