Mariafe was born in Lima, Peru. She is 22 years old and her life passion is beach volleyball.
Mariafe’s first touches of the volleyball started at the age of 3. At 8 years old Mariafe started playing volleyball for the Sporting Cristal Club and also for her school. In 2005 with her mother Mariafe moved to Australia. She got involved with volleyball straight away and soon after, was chosen to play in the New South Wales U15 team, Mariafe began her beach volleyball career at Manly beach and since then she has not looked back. Since then she has been playing beach volleyball representing New South Wales and Australia at an elite level.
- Represented Australia at Rio Olympics 2016.
- U23 Beach Volleyball World Championships 2014 – GOLD
- AVC Continental Cup 2016 – GOLD
- Australian Championships 2016 – GOLD
- Australian Championships 2015 – GOLD
- Continental Cup 2015 – GOLD
- Asian Beach Volleyball Championships 2016 – SILVER
- Asian U21 Beach Volleyball Championships 2013 – GOLD
- China Exhibition World Cup 2014 – GOLD
- Asian U21 Junior Beach Volleyball Championships 2013 – GOLD
I’m so happy to once again be involved to raise awareness and funds. I personally hadn’t heard of NF prior to my involvement last year and definitely loved being a part of the project.